* Installer remembers your old install location. (Windows non- AirSpace version only)
* Exit cube message now works properly. It was mistakenly firing the enter cube setting.
* Duplicate midi messages when clicking the status bar keyboard now fixed.
* Now offsetting cubes when they are duplicated. (Towards the camera.)
* Authorization dialog bug fix – after entering an invalid code, it would disable the GUI (Non AirSpace only)
* Project file association with AeroMIDI. You can double click an AeroMIDI project and it launches AeroMIDI. (You may need to manually associated .aeromidi files with AeroMIDI)
* Double click a cube to bring up its properties.
It usually takes a week for the AirSpace versions to be updated, as they have to review it and run it through their tests.
But the AeroMIDI.net versions are ready to download!
Download version 0.94 here: http://aeromidi.net/download.php