Here are the changes:
- Fix for selecting with the selection rectangle. (Was not always selecting the cubes, even though they appeared to be selected.)
- Drawing palms transparent for 5 seconds after removing a finger from the cube. This is less distracting.
- Added meters on the status bar so that it is easier to see where the various parameters are.
- Was able to click through the windows on to other buttons
- Can now toggle click action cards to bring their interface up or close it.
- Fixed the Ableton training bug which relied on AeroMIDI sending CC messages with different values. (Note that if you have version 1.0, you can train for Ableton in this workaround.)
Please note that version 1.1 is not currently on AirSpace, but will be updated in the coming week or so.